G3 Unvented Hot Water Systems
This course can be done as an Initial Assessment or Reassessment, and is designed to enable plumbing and heating Engineers to confirm their competence in:
– The design, installation and service/maintenance of unvented hot water storage systems, andThe understanding of central heating and hot water storage systems design and installation issues as they relate to energy conservation issues under Part L1 of the Building Regulations.
– The course is aimed primarily at practising plumbers and heating engineers who already have basic knowledge of the requirements of hot and cold water systems and central heating systems.
A training manual is used to support the course and the manual can also be used as a reference document for use after the course.
The aims of the course are to enable candidates to:
1) Understand the requirements of G3 of the Building regulations and how to comply with them
2) Identify typical faults associated with the installation or maintenance of unvented systems.
3) Understand the requirements of Part L1 complete a range of assessment tests to confirm their competence in points 1-3.
Up coming course dates :
Initial/Reassessment (Duration 1 day)
If you have any course date queries, please contact us on 01626 832374 or email email@example.com .